CLASS A OFFICE BUILDING
A 13-storey office building with a gross leasable area (GLA) of 9,429 m2 and two levels of underground car park with 84 parking spaces, with suspended ceilings, raised floors and sprinklers. The ground floor area is for services, 1st floor for the canteen, and the upper levels are for offices only. On the roof, there is space for tenants to display the company logo.
Sample floor area from 546 m2 to 813 m2
Built in 2004 on plot with area of 1595 m2, which is under perpetual usufruct
REAL MANAGEMENT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT:
- property management until 2014
At the intersection of Marynarska and Rzymowskiego streets, the main arteries of Służewiec Przemysłowy – the second largest office district in Warsaw , vis-à-vis Galeria Mokotów shopping center:
- The building is located in the heart of the Mokotów district, at the intersection of two main transport arteries ensuring excellent exposure,
- Proximity to Chopin Airport and southern exit roads,
- Convenient access to public transport and accessibility by car,
- 6 km from Central Business District (CBD),
- Outside the crowded Domaniewska and Postępu streets.