CLASS A OFFICE BUILDING
PROJECT Sold in 2020
A class building, has 9 above-ground floors (9th floor is a entresol) and 2 underground floors with 57 parking spaces. Built on the plot no. 5/3 with an area of 1046 m2, to which the company has perpetual usufruct rights.
90% of the leasable area (3,711 m2 of office space) is occupied by a company owned by the State Treasury – Bank Pocztowy SA. The lease agreement is valid until June 6, 2019. Service area – 333 m2 – located on the ground floor of the building, is rent by Biedronka store – lease agreement until 2021-07-1
REAL MANAGEMENT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT:
- property management
Warszawa, ul. Puławska 11B
The A class office building is located in a prestigious location in Górny Mokotów – Puławska 111b.
• The property has excellent exposure from Puławska Street.
• In the immediate vicinity of the property there is Arkadia Park, Królikarnia Palace and Aqua Park Warszawianka, used by tenants during lunch hours or business meetings.
• Access to the property is possible by 10 bus lines (130, 222, 141, 172, 174, 210, 218, 318, N37, N36), and 6 tram lines (4, 10, 14, 18, 35, 31) operating in direct vicinity of the object.
• Wierzbno subway station is located within a short distance (10 minutes in a straight line on foot).
• The location of the building allows very fast access by car as well as by public transport to other districts of Warsaw. It takes about 7 minutes to the city center or to Chopin Airport and the S2 route.